The Horus design is a representation of knowing oneself.
The Horus design resembles the Ancient Egyptian Sky God Horus in Falcon Form. Upon studying Horus you will learn that Horus is the inspiration behind the idea of Jesus Christ, Superman, and many other mythological leaders. In modern-day we are heavily influenced to forget our origins, and told stories that complement the agenda of those in power. The Horus design encourages all who wear the piece, to always seek truth and knowledge of oneself.
- 75% combed ring-spun cotton, 25% polyester fleece, preshrunk | 12 oz
- Classic fit
- Tubular construction
- Unlined hood with white drawcords
- 1⁄4″ contrast white neck tape
- Back patch
- Double-needle topstitch at neck
- Kangaroo pocket
- 1×1 rib spandex cuffs and waistband
- If you would like this item to size “fitted” order your normal size. If you would like this item to fit slightly loose/long order one size up.