As a Frontrvnner, you will be the representative of Frontrvnners merchandise to your school, online audience and colleagues.
Who You Are:
- You embody the values and culture of a Frontrvnner: loyalty, empathy, discipline, family, respect, prosperity, and legacy.
- You are knowledgable about the Frontrvnners brand’s story.
- You are creative, outgoing, sociable, respectful and persistent
- You are an influencer, networker, and leader online or in your physical surrounding
- You are able to purchase Frontrvnners’ at wholesale pricing to distribute to your network.
- Learn what it means to be a Frontrvnners.
- Purchase Frontrvnners’ at a wholesale price to sell at retail to your network.
- Authentically interact with people about Frontrvnners Streetwear when new arrivals or events take place.
- Communicate with Brand Managers’ once per week.
- You stay loyal to your craft while showing your passion for Frontrvnners
- Distribute exclusive discount codes.
- Wear Frontrvnners during social activities, including:
- School / University
- Social events / Nightlife
- Connect your social and professional networks to Frontrvnners Streetwear
- Become a part of the Frontrvnners Private Chat Group
- Be educated on the Frontrvnners’ culture.
- Be notified of new releases with the wholesale price.
- Promote new releases to your networks.
- Take Pre-Orders and make a leads list to submit to Frontrvnners manager.
- Inquire for the items you wish to obtain for yourself and sell to your network.
- Place and pay for wholesale order to Frontrvnners.
- Receive your wholesale order via in person or shipped.
- Distribute your merchandise to your network at retail price.
- Withhold profits for yourself.
- Follow up with clients for feedback.
- Communicate feedback and sales to Frontrvnners’ manager.
Social Media Involvement:
Significant social media presence on one or more of the following platforms:
Consistent 3 monthly Instagram post (method of social media engagement is customizable)
Education and Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in high school or has completed high school.
- Extra-Curricular (community) involvement would be an asset such as:
- Social clubs (e.g. Fraternities/Sororities)
- Athletic teams (Recreational or Varsity level
- Faculty committees — Preferred fields of studies include: Marketing, Fashion (Design, Styling, Modeling), Sports, Business, Creative Arts
- Philanthropy groups
- International/ethnic student groups
- Student governing body (Alma Mater Society)