OPPORTUNITY / RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for photography interns to join our team. You will have a keen eye for street, fashion, sports and/or lifestyle photography. You will be responsible for the photography needs of Frontrvnners, including taking pictures of products and lifestyle shots of individuals wearing our products. You will be given products to keep for photo shoots and have photos edited and sent back to Frontrvnners within 72 hours. Your content will be used across our digital platforms in which you will be credited. You will also work closely with the marketing coordinator to produce and retouch photos for sales, online advertisements, social media channels, press shots and work portfolios in line with our company’s brand.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills requirements:
- Candidate MUST be a student
- IF you are not a student you MUST be a volunteer
- Someone who is passionate about photography
- Be able to provide subjects to shoot
- Exceptional knowledge of and an outstanding eye for photography
- LOCAL PHOTOGRAPHERS Be able to meet at Frontrvnners Headquarters in Gastown, Vancouver, BC
- REMOTE PHOTOGRAPHERS must be able to communicate with Frontrvnners via Conference call up to 2-3X a week
- Own your own camera and editing software
- Knowledge of fashion
- Knowledge of lighting techniques
- Knowledge of and experience using Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Lightroom
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent ability to work under strict deadlines
Interns in this position will have the opportunity to expand their skills in photography, explore fashion design and other areas of interest within the company, and further develop and diversify their portfolios of work.
If you are confident that you fulfill the requirements for this position and want to join our team of fun, passionate and hardworking young professionals, we want to hear from you.
Please be advised that this position is an unpaid internship. Successful candidates may have the opportunity for future employment.